Salted Peanut Cookies
Products: Stand Mixers
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using the flat beater
attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and
vanilla at a medium setting until well blended.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add dry ingredients until blended.
- Mix in chopped peanuts.
- Roll 1 tablespoon-size portions of the dough into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Using a fork, make crisscross designs in dough to flatten.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Immediately sprinkle each cookie with sea salt. Slide cookies onto rack to cool.