Shredded Beef Sloppy Joes for 3-4 Qt. Slow Cooker
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 3 1/2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Sandwich buns
- Cut beef into 4-inch chunks. Place in crock.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beef. Stir to thoroughly coat beef chunks. Cover. Cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove beef and shred meat. Discard any fat. Place the remaining sauce from crock into blender and puree. Use caution when blending hot liquids.
- Serve meat on hamburger buns and spoon on extra sauce as desired.
10 TEST KITCHEN TIP:
Try wrapping this meat into tortillas or putting it into pita pockets for a different barbeque twist!