Shredded Beef Sloppy Joes for 7-8 Qt. Slow Cooker
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 7 1/2 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3 cups ketchup
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Sandwich buns (any kind)
- Cut beef into 4-inch chunks. Place in crock.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over beef. Stir to thoroughly coat beef chunks. Cover. Cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove beef and shred meat. Discard any fat. Place the remaining sauce from crock into blender and puree. Use caution when blending hot liquids.
- Serve meat on hamburger buns and spoon on extra sauce as desired.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Try wrapping this meat into tortillas or putting it into pita pockets for a different barbecue twist!