Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
Course: Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 package (7 oz.) shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) evaporated milk
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pound uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
Serves: 12 to 14
- Spray slow cooker crock lightly with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cheeses; set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk eggs lightly. Add evaporated milk, milk, dry mustard, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for topping. Add remaining cheese mixture and uncooked macaroni noodles to egg and milk mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours, stirring once every hour.
- Top with reserved cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Cover and cook another 30 minutes or until mixture is set in center.