- In a small bowl, combine flour, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon mix with fork until large crumbs are formed.
- Add pecans and mix to incorporate.
- In another small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Mix with fork until large crumbs are formed.
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Thoroughly grease a bundt or tube pan with butter.
- Beat butter on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- With mixer on low speed, add in eggs 1 at a time until well blended.
- Mix in vanilla and sour cream.
- Gradually add flour. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Spread half of batter into prepared pan.
- Top with streusel mixture. Pour remaining batter over streusel mixture. Sprinkle with Crumb topping.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm or cool completely.
Test Kitchen Tip: To achieve the double row of streusel mixture in coffee cake, divide batter into thirds and alternate batter with streusel mixture in pan. Note - the crumb topping will form a crunchy bottom when the cake is inverted. To dress up the top, dust with powdered sugar or glaze as desired.