Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 chicken wings (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Celery ribs
- Soak wood chips in water at least 1 hour.
- Place butter, green onions, hot sauce, poultry seasoning, pepper and garlic in a medium microwavable bowl; cover and microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Place chicken and butter mixture in a large zipper bag. Press air out of bag; seal. Gently shake bag until chicken is coated. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation™ burner on LOW
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer
- Grill chicken wings 10 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.