Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (17 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed, chopped
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream until smooth.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately as soft serve or store in freezer.
Serves: 6 (1/2 cup servings)
Test Kitchen Tip: For a 4-quart ice cream maker, double the ingredients and follow the recipe directions for twice as much delicious ice cream.