Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Ice Cream Makers
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can (17 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed, chopped
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Remove cream cheese and strawberries from the refrigerator.
- Allow cream cheese to soften and the strawberries to become slightly thawed.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk until smooth, (you may use a hand mixer).
- Mix in heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
- Chop strawberries into small pieces and stir into mixture.
- Start ice cream maker and pour mixture through hole in lid.
- Churn for 20-30 minutes or until desired consistency.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately as soft serve or store in freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip: Double the ingredients and follow the recipe directions for twice as much delicious ice cream.