Sweet & Spicy Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds) pork tenderloin
- Soak wood chips in water at least one hour.
- Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, orange zest, garlic, ginger and pepper in a small bowl. Place mixture and pork in plastic zipper bag. Refrigerate several hours or over night.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation™ burner on LOW.
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation™ drawer.
- Grill pork covered 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until meat thermometer registers 160°F. Let meat stand 10 minutes before slicing.