- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using slicing cone of Salad Express, add sweet potato to food chute. Process until sliced.
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil. Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on cookie sheets; sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes. Turn each sweet potato slice over; bake an additional 8 to 12 minutes or until sweet potatoes are lightly browned and crisp.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: For a different treat, sprinkle chips with ground cinnamon; gently toss until well blended.