- Combine yogurt, turmeric, coriander, cumin, garam masala, garlic, ginger, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a large plastic zipper bag.
- Add chicken to bag. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil in stovetop-safe slow cooker cookware over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper, cook until just beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and remaining 1 teaspoon salt until blended. Place in slow cooker.
- Drain chicken and add to slow cooker. Stir to coat chicken.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW. Stir in heavy cream before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice with cucumbers and cilantro.
Test Kitchen Tip: If using a slow cooker with ceramic crock, cook vegetables in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer ingredients to slow cooker crock and cook as directed.