Triple Berry Smoothie
Course: Smoothies, Beverages
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Smoothie Smarttm Blender
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered (1 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries (1 1/4 cups)
- 4 ounces fresh blueberries (3/4 cup)
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 12 ice cubes
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Try different combinations of fresh berries and juice to make new flavors of smoothies.