Triple Chocolate Cake
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 box (18 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Grease crock
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and stir with a spoon until well mixed, do not use an electric mixer.
- Pour batter into crock, place in base.
- Cover and cook on low heat 4 – 5 hours or until done in the center.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Do not cook on High heat
- Use an ice cream scoop for serving warm or allow to cool completely and flip onto a serving plate.
- Excellent with a scoop of your favorite ice cream or whipped cream
- Drizzle with chocolate or raspberry syrup and serve with fresh raspberries.