Turkey Club Panini
Course: Sandwiches, Main Course
Products: Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 1/4 lb. deli turkey slices, divided into 4 servings
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sautéed onions (optional)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 1/2"-thick slices Italian bread
- Olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place turkey, 2 slices of tomatoes, 2 strips of bacon, one piece of cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoon sautéed onions, and BBQ sauce on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.