Turkey Potato Chowder
Course: Main Course, Soups, Stews and Chili
Products: Slow Cookers
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast meat, chops or cutlets
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and celery in butter until softened.
- Place onion mixture in crock of 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cut turkey into bite-size chunks. Add to crock.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
Makes: 3-1/2 quarts.