Course: Main Course, Breakfast Foods
Products: Waffle Bakers, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Breakfast Master™ Skillet and Waffle Maker
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Place onions, mushrooms, green peppers and red peppers in skillet. Close cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over onion mixture. Top with ham; close cover.
- Cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese; remove from skillet.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting egg substitute for eggs and reduced fat or fat free Cheddar cheese for regular Cheddar cheese.