White Chicken and Corn Chili
Course: Soups, Stews and Chili, Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini beans (white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, minced
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mash 1/2 cup of cannellini beans with fork.
- Place all ingredients (except cheese) including mashed beans in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese before serving.
(Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.)
• Calories: 200 • Total Fat: 4.5g • Saturated: 2.5g • Cholesterol: 50mg • Sodium: 660mg • Carbohydrates: 16g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 3g • Protein: 24g Serves: 12