Blue Cheese Coleslaw
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Food Processors
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small head green or red cabbage, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1 container (8 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a large bowl, stir mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seeds and black pepper until well blended.
- Add cabbage and blue cheese and stir until cabbage is coated.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.