Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 cup water
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 3 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 30 ice cubes)
- Whipped cream
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, caramel topping, vanilla syrup and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Add cookies to mixture in blender. PULSE until cookies are blended into mixture.
- Drizzle inside of container with caramel topping. Fill with Frappe mixture. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.
Serves: 2 to 3
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.