Thomas'® Egg Muffin Sandwich
Course: Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® Original English Muffin in two. Lightly mix egg, milk, bell peppers, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place bottom half of the English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and precooked bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg mixture to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Calories – 410
Total Fat – 23g
Cholesterol – 260mg
Sodium – 970mg
Total Carbohydrate – 29g
Dietary Fiber – 1g
Protein – 21g