- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® Whole Wheat English Muffin in two. Spread one half of muffin with mustard; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place one half of the English muffin with mustard-side up in bottom ring of Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and ham.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Test Kitchen Tip: Try a sliced dill pickle under the cheese or honey mustard instead of regular mustard.
Calories - 275
Total Fat – 9.5g
Cholesterol – 235mg
Sodium – 745mg
Total Carbohydrate – 27g
Dietary Fiber – 3g
Protein – 20.5g