Thomas'Â® Vegetarian Panini Muffin
- 1 Thomas'® High Fiber Triple Health English Muffin
- 1 tablespoon black olive tapenade or Kalamata olive spread
- 1 oz. slice fresh mozzarella
- 1 oz. roasted pepper
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® High Fiber Triple Health English Muffin in two. Spread one half of muffin with tapenade; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place half of the English muffin with tapenade side up in bottom ring of Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with mozzarella and roasted pepper.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Calories - 285
Total Fat – 15.07g
Cholesterol – 15.31mg
Sodium – 335.6mg
Total Carbohydrate – 28.3g
Dietary Fiber – 7g
Protein – 15.04g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.