Thomas'® Vegetarian Panini Muffin
Course: Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
1 Thomas'® High Fiber Triple Health English Muffin
1 tablespoon black olive tapenade or Kalamata olive spread
1 oz. slice fresh mozzarella
1 oz. roasted pepper
1 large egg white
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on.
- Split Thomas'® High Fiber Triple Health English Muffin in two. Spread one half of muffin with tapenade; set aside.
- Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate. Place half of the English muffin with tapenade side up in bottom ring of Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with mozzarella and roasted pepper.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate. Top with remaining muffin half, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.
Note: Egg muffin sandwiches - done deliciously right with Thomas’® English Muffins and the Hamilton Beach® Breakfast Sandwich Maker (25475).
Calories - 285
Total Fat – 15.07g
Cholesterol – 15.31mg
Sodium – 335.6mg
Total Carbohydrate – 28.3g
Dietary Fiber – 7g
Protein – 15.04g