Agua de Melon (Watermelon Smoothie)
Course: Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Beverages
- 1/2 cantaloupe or honeydew melon seeded & diced (about 3 cups)
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup honey, or to taste
Test Kitchen Tip:
- Place the strainer basket into the blender jar and press firmly into place.
- Place all ingredients into the strainer basket and blend until liquefied, about 1 minute.
- With lid and strainer basket in place, pour into ice-filled glass or pour into pitcher and chill.
For blending in traditional blenders, blend until liquefied, then strain out pulp and seeds into a pitcher.