- 2-in-1 functionality
- Sous vide mode uses precise temperature control to cook food evenly and perfectly throughout
- Programmable slow cooking mode gently cooks food over a long period of time, retaining its flavor and moisture. Automatically shifts to warm when cooking time is up.
- Sous vide water bath temperature can be set from 104°F to 210°F (40°C to 99°C) and can be programmed to cook between one and 72 hours.
- 6 quart nonstick metal vessel
- Sous vide rack included
- Glass lid for easy viewing
- Large handles for easy carrying
- Classic stainless steel exterior
- Time and temperature display
- Programming controls with LED indicator lights
- Flexible programming controls let you set your preferred cooking time and temperature.
- 5 year limited warranty
Dimensions (inches): 9.06 H x 17.32 W x 11.5 D
Cook Sous Vide in Three Easy Steps
Season food and place in a vacuum-sealed or re-sealable, heat-safe bag, that’s BPA-free, PVC-free and labeled suitable for sous vide. Fill your sous vide with warm water, select temperature and time, then press start.
Once water has reached desired temperature, place the ingredients into the sous vide water bath, cover with lid and enjoy walk-away convenience.
Remove food from bags and enjoy delicious, tender food that’s cooked to the precise temperature you selected. Searing off meat is optional but adds a nice finish to your meal.
No more predicting heat settings to get the best internal temperature – the sous vide method cooks food at the desired internal temperature. And because the temperature is precisely controlled throughout the cooking process, it reduces the chance of over- or undercooking and food is evenly cooked throughout.
Tender, perfectly cooked from edge to edge instead of overcooked on the outside and undercooked inside.
Delicate and vibrant versus tough and faded.
Skip the trial and error of poaching and easily achieve the exact consistency you want.
Maintain texture instead of wilted mush.
Dual Functionality, Twice the Versatility
Switch from sous vide to slow cooker with the press of a button. Both options let you program time and temperature for hands-off cooking.
Flexible to Fit Your Schedule
Because the water bath’s temperature is precisely controlled, you won’t run the risk of overcooking if time gets away from you. The slow cooker mode can be programmed in advance and automatically switches to warm, so dinner’s ready whenever you are.
5 Year Limited Warranty
Hamilton Beach® Professional Sous Vide and Slow Cooker’s exceptional performance and superior durability is backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
About Hamilton Beach Professional
Inspired by our 100 years of experience designing products used in commercial kitchens, Hamilton Beach® Professional is a line of countertop kitchen appliances with professional-level components designed to deliver exceptional performance and superior durability for the serious home cook. Thoughtful features like precise speed control, convenient pre-programmed settings, and powerful motors to push through any job will make your time in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.