Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- Heat roaster oven to 325°F. Leave rack in the insert pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk, vanilla and almond extract. Beat in flour and baking powder.
- Grease and flour a 10 to 12 cup bundt or tube pan. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes then invert on rack to cool.
Test Kitchen Tip: If cake flour isn't available, substitute 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.