Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich
Course: Sandwiches, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
1 small bagel, halved
1 slice American cheese
2 slices precooked bacon, cut in half
1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of bagel, cut-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese and bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining bagel half, cut-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula.