- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1 1/2 ounce club soda
- 1 ounce vodka
- Splash grenadine
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves
- Juice the pomegranate seeds, raspberries and apple in the order listed.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add 2 ounces juice mixture and vodka.
- Shake and pour into a glass. Pour in club soda and a splash of grenadine; stir.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves. Reserve remaining juice for other drinks.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.