Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Red & Green Rice Casserole
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place green bell pepper, onion, and garlic in blender jar. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- In a large skillet or saucepan over medium high heat, saute the chopped pepper, onion, and garlic in the oil about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add the tomatoes and juice. Simmer about 5 minutes, while breaking up whole tomatoes.
- Stir in the rice, then pour into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.