- 3 medium zucchini, sliced in food processor
- 1 red onion, sliced in food processor
- 6 plum tomatoes, sliced in food processor
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, such as Panko
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, chopped finely in food processor
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 8x8-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sliced zucchini and onion. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add sliced tomatoes, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook mixture, stirring gently, 8 to 10 minutes until all vegetables are softened and heated through. Place vegetable mixture in prepared pan.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning and spread evenly over top of vegetables.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until topping is brown and crispy.
Serves: 8Nutritional Information:
(Based on Individual Serving: 1 Cup) • Calories: 180 • Total Fat: 3.5g • Saturated: 1g • Cholesterol: 5mg • Sodium: 640mg • Carbohydrates: 31g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 4g • Protein: 7g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.