Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee for Personal Brewer
Products: Iced Coffee Makers
- 3 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place 3 tablespoons coffee in filter basket. Fill water reservoir with 1 cup water.
- Fill a 16-ounce container 3/4 full
with ice. Add milk, caramel sauce and chocolate syrup.
- Brew coffee
into ice-filled container. Stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired. Drizzle with chocolate syrup or caramel sauce.