- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket. Place chicken in steaming basket.
- Steam until light turns off. Remove chicken from steaming basket. Reserve chicken; discard steaming liquid. Refrigerate until ready to combine with other ingredients.
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice carrots and green beans into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Reserve steaming liquid from bowl for pureeing.
- Remove steaming basket. Insert puree/chopping blade and place chicken, vegetables, cooked rice, chicken stock, and milk in bowl.
- Chop, adding enough liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
Test Kitchen Tip: Cook chicken until well-done. Meat thermometer should read 165°F.