Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potato Smoosh
Course: Main Course
- 1 medium apple, peeled
- 1/2 small sweet potato, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if desired
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice apples and sweet potatoes into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and add apples, sweet potatoes and cinnamon to bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/2 cups