Creamy Caesar Dressing
Course: Side Dishes, Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
- 3 anchovies
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in blender.
- Blend until mixture is creamy.
- Add mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and oil to blender. Blend until smooth.
Makes: 1 1/4 cups
Test Kitchen Tip: For thinner dressing add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.