1. Sort beans by removing any pebbles or stems.
2. Place beans in colander and rinse well. Place beans into cooking pot.
3. Add water, baking soda, onion, and olive oil.
4. Set Simplicity Cooker: Delay Start (at least 6 hours or overnight)
5. Boil/Simmer: 1 1/2 hours
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Serving size: 1/12 of a recipe (7.3 ounces).
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet.
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat (10%) 14.77
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1.7g 3%
Saturated Fat 0.22g 1%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 20.17mg <1%
Potassium 464.4mg 13%
Total Carbohydrates 23.92g 8%
Fiber 9.4g 38%
Protein 8.55g 17%