Ginger Peach Crisp
Course: Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Food Processors
This delicious peach recipe can be baked in ramekins for individual servings or baked in a 8-inch baking dish to bring to a friends house.
- 2 pounds peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 4 (9-ounces each) baking dishes with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl stir peaches and 1 teaspoon ginger. Divide between baking dishes.
- In food processor bowl, add brown sugar, flour, oats, butter and remaining ginger. Pulse until crumbs form. Sprinkle crumbs over dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until peaches are tender and crumbs are golden brown.
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve warm with vanilla ice cream. This recipe can be baked in a 8X8-inch baking dish. Follow the recipe and bake 25 to 30 minutes until peaches are tender and crumbs are golden brown.