Grilled Boneless Buffalo Bites
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills, Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Indoor Grills, Outdoor Grills
- 1 1/2 cups hot wing sauce
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (6 to 8 oz. each) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- Celery sticks
- Combine wing sauce butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in a large bowl. Reserve half for sauce after grilling.
- Add chicken breast halves. Stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade used with raw chicken.
- Grill 5 to 8 minutes each side until juices run clear and meat thermometer reads 165ºF.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Toss in reserved sauce and serve with picks.
- Serve with dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
Serves: 10 to 12 appetizers