Grilled Corn Salad
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- Soak wood chips in water at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to MEDIU-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation™ burner on LOW.
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer.
- Grill corn covered 12 to 14 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with Italian salad dressing until cooked and slightly charred.
- Cut corn off the cob; place in a large bowl. Stir in green pepper, cherry tomatoes, onion, cilantro, parsley and remaining salad dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours.