Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Yield: About 36 Bars
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 box (1 lb.) confectioner's sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl combine dry cake mix, 1 egg and butter. Using wire beaters mix until combined on speed 1. Pat into ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- With same mixing bowl and same beaters (not necessary to wash) beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth on speed 2.
- Add eggs and extracts, and beat until well blended on speed 3.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over top of cake in pan. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.