- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups flour
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar on MEDIUM speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
- Add vanilla and almond extract and continue mixing.
- Reduce speed to LOW and alternately add cream and flour.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Bake for about 1 hour and 20 minutes at 325°F, or until tests done.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.