Light Berry Crisp Smoothie
Course: Heart Healthy, Desserts
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 1 12 oz. pkg frozen mixed berries
- Juice and zest from 1/2 fresh lemon
- 3/4 cup oatmeal, old fashioned
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons chilled buttery spread, such as Smart® Balance
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Spray small casserole with cooking spray.
- Place frozen berries in pan.
- Sprinkle berries with lemon juice and zest.
- In Hamilton Beach® Wave~Action™ blender, add oatmeal, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and flaxseed. Pulse just until combined.
- Add buttery spread and pulse again just until mixture is crumbly.
- Spread oatmeal mixture evenly over berries and place in oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes until berries are bubbling and topping is browned.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/2 Cup)• Calories: 180 • Total Fat: 6g • Saturated: 1.5g • Cholesterol: 0mg • Sodium: 50mg • Carbohydrates: 29g • Dietary Fiber: 5g • Sugars: 11g • Protein: 4g Serves: 4 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.