- 2 (1 1/2-inches thick) tuna steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 4 large hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 4 small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 marinated artichokes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound green beans, cooked
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup assorted olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 sprig fresh oregano
- 3 slices lemon slices
- Salad dressing
- Heat indoor grill to SEAR/450°F.
- Brush both sides of tuna steaks with olive oil.
- Grill tuna 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Let rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- Arrange remaining ingredients, except the oregano and salad dressing on a serving platter. Top with sliced tuna.
- Garnish with oregano sprigs, lemon slices and serve with choice of salad dressing.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.