Curried Cheese Ball
Course: Quick and Easy, Appetizers
Products: Food Choppers, Food Processors
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 Tablespoons Major Grey's chutney
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup chopped lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, chives, chutney and curry powder in small bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Stir peanuts and cilantro together in a small bowl. Place cream cheese mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap or waxed-paper and roll into a ball.
- Sprinkle peanut mixture over cream cheese; roll to coat entire ball.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend. Serve with crackers.
Serves: 20-22 servings