- Heat roaster oven to 325°F. Leave rack in the insert pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add milk, vanilla and almond extract. Beat in flour and baking powder.
- Grease and flour a 10 to 12 cup bundt or tube pan. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes then invert on rack to cool.
Test Kitchen Tip: If cake flour isn't available, substitute 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.