Chicken Pesto Panini
Course: Main Course, Sandwiches
Products: Indoor Grills, Panini & Sandwich Grills
- 8 (1/2-inch) thick slices Italian bread
- 1/2 pound chicken breast strips, cooked
- 4 tablespoons Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place chicken, 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, 1/4 cup spinach leaves, 2 slices tomato, and 1 slice provolone cheese on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.