Cinnamon Loaf for Roaster Ovens
Products: Roaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product:Roaster Oven
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated dinner crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat Roaster Oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll dough to form 4 rectangles.
3. In a small bowl combine sugar, butter, and cinnamon. Mix until smooth.
4. Spread each rectangle with the mixture then starting from the short end, roll up jelly-roll style.
5. Cut each jelly-roll into 4 pieces and place rolls, cut side up, in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Place pan in roaster oven on insert rack and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Invert onto plate and pull apart to serve.