Cranberry Orange Relish
Course: Side Dishes, Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Products: Food Processors
- 12 oz. cranberries (fresh with stems removed, or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 small navel orange, washed, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier® liqueur or orange juice
- Dash of ground cloves
- Using S-blade, place cranberries, sugar, orange, Grand Marnier® or orange juice, and cloves into the work bowl.
- Process until cranberries are almost smooth, yet a bit chunky.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.