Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Breakfast Master™ Skillet and Waffle Maker
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese, cut into pieces
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Place bacon in skillet; close cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Drain skillet and place bacon on paper towels.
- Mix eggs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; close cover. Cook 3 minutes; add cream cheese, bacon and tomato to one half of omelet. Fold in half to cover mixture.
- Close cover; cook an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting a thin deli ham slice for bacon, egg substitute for eggs and reduced fat or fat free cream cheese for regular cream cheese.