Eggs Benedict Breakfast Sandwich with Hollandaise Sauce
Course: Sandwiches, Breakfast Foods
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green ready light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and heating plate.
- Place bottom half of 1 English muffin, split-side up in bottom of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with 4 spinach leaves and 1 slice of Canadian bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add one egg to cooking plate.
- Top with 1 top half of English muffin, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce.