Foil Grilled Garlic and Leeks Potatoes
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Place potatoes, leeks, oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic on large sheet of foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold at top and ends, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill packet in covered grill, 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.