Fresh Corn Bread
Course: Appetizers, Breads, Side Dishes
Products: Toaster Ovens
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) corn, cream style
- 2 cups self-rising corn meal mix
1. To preheat oven, set Temperature Control Knob to 425 degrees F; set Function Knob to Convection.
2. Grease a 6-muffin tin.
3. In a large bowl, stir egg, milk and oil together. Add cream and cornmeal mix; stir until cornmeal is just dampened.
4. Pour batter into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: Makes 6 servings